WIPE OUT MUSIC FESTIVAL
Date: 20th November 2021, Saturday 2pm-10pm
Location: Brisbane Showgrounds 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
TERM & CONDITIONS:
1. Each attendee must have a valid ticket to enter the event.
2. Must follow all reasonable instructions from venue employees at all times during the event. In the event of an emergency or serious injury, you must follow all instructions authorized by the event organizer, security staff and/or emergency services personnel.
3. The event organizer shall not be liable for any injury, losses or damage caused at the venue.
4. Must be 18+ to attend the event.
5. Must have a valid photo ID to attend the event (Australia driver license, foreign license Australian or foreign passport). Acceptable form of ID MUST be in English.
6. The event organizer and the event staffs have a the right to refuse those who fails to meet the event terms such as but not limited to:
under 18 years old, unavailable to provide a valid photo identification that is sufficient, engages in any illegal activity or any behaviour that is unsafe to staffs and people around, enter no access area or staff only area, causes damage to the property or goods, act in a violent, inappropriate and discriminatory manner.
7. No Passout will be issued unless otherwise advised or in the case of extreme weather conditions or emergency situations
8. Entry is at your own risk.
9. Intoxicated attendance or attendance under the influence of drugs may not be admitted.
10. Bag checks, pat downs, metal detector tests and drug detection tests will be conducted at the entry. You will be denied entry if you do not consent to be searched or checked.
11. NO professional recording or photography equipment will be allowed in the event such as telephoto lenses, any lens over 20cm or any detachable lens without the organizer permission. Images or videos only for personal use and cannot be sold or public display.
12. No sale and use of any illegal or illicit drugs at the event will not be tolerated anywhere inside and outside of Wipe Out Music Festival.
13. Prohibited items:
· Glass of any kind (including bottles and jars)
· Illegal or illicit substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
· Weapons of any sort including tasers and pepper spray
· Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police/emergency service dogs)
· Flares, fireworks, sparklers or fire twirling equipment
· Unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers
· Water pistols
· BBQs, gas bottles and butane canisters or cylinders
· Selfie & go pro sticks; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers
· Fires and open flames of any kind
· Flammable items
· Extendable umbrellas and sunshades
· Tents Eskies and coolers
· Camping and deck chairs
· Studded clothing, footwear or accessories
· Audio or video recording devices (excluding mobile phones) Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens or anything deemed by the Promoter to be professional photography equipment)
· Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, roller-skates, bicycles, motorised vehicles or similar (excluding wheelchairs and mobility devices)
· Any other dangerous, unsafe, illegal or offensive items
· All liquids, aerosols and gels much be in containers larger than 100ml.
· Vapour e cigarettes
· Stuffed animals
· Markers, pens or spray paint
· Backpacks, purses or bags that are bigger than 21cmx29.7cm (A4 Size).
1. Once the event starts, it shall be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety and not subject to any refunds.
2. The event organizer is not liable or responsible for any third-party transactions.
3. The event organizer will not provide a refund if you accidentally purchased extra tickets.
4. The event organizer will not provide a refund if you changed your mind or you cannot attend.
5. The purchaser shall be refunded an amount up to the face value of the ticket(s) only. 6. Contact the organizer firstname.lastname@example.org to update your ticket(s) information such as name, phone number and email address 24 hours before the event starts.
COVID -19 REFUND POLICY:
Wipe Out music festival acknowledges and understands the importance of health and safety of all the attendee. If you are unwell, STAY HOME. We request that you DO NOT attend the event if you are sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea or shortness of breath. DO NOT attend the event if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case or have been overseas in the last 14 days. Please notify us with proofs before the event starts and we will refund your ticket in full. Wipe Out music festival have prepared a COVID – 19 plan.
If you or your friend(s) feels unwell during the event, please immediately report to the First Aid area or staff nearby. Remember to maintain 2m apart at all times and respect others space is the responsibility of all attendees and staff at the venue. Sanitize and disinfect will be regularly in the event. Check-In Qld app will be used for contact tracing.
1. The event organizer shall be refunded when the venue is not allowed to open due to COVID -19 restrictions.
2. If the event is postponed, all valid tickets will be automatically transferred to the postponed event date.
3. The event organizer will provide a fully refund to anyone who is affected by COVID – 19. Please email us at email@example.com .